The Bilingual Content Editor needs to have a strong background in editing, proofreading, creative content writing, journalism or blogging.
The Content Editor should be able to work independently and collaboratively as a part of an international team. The Content Writer is a dynamic and vibrant professional, passionate about modern pop-culture, including Music, Videos, Apps, Books and Podcasts. The Content Editor is eager to learn new skills.
We are currently looking for speakers in the following languages (subject to change):
Spain Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Italian, German, Turkish, Hebrew, Russian, French (Canadian), French (France).
What You Will Do
- Proofread and edit localized content, ensuring cultural appropriateness
- Find and fix linguistic and content errors
- Occasionally use your creative writing skills to create content
- Report linguistic and functional errors
- Research and verify content accuracy
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Strong, native-level skills in the required native language with exceptional attention for detail
- Professional proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Cultural savviness and a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country’s audience.
- Subject matter expertise for linguistic issues in the target language, ability to research and resolve linguistic questions.
- Knowledge and experience with Mac/iOS products
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new tools and different procedures
- Ability to type your native language using the EN keyboard
- Preferably experience in editing, proofreading, (digital) content creation, creative writing, translation, localization, journalism, marketing or QA
- Must have valid work authorization in the US