Get Trained For Your Future Today! You Can Learn Step By Step How To Fix Smartphones and Laptops!
Trends and Facts About Smartphone & Laptop Repair Business
Nearly 52% of the World’s population has Internet access – that’s just under 4 BILLION people. Those numbers are heavily influenced by North America and Europe where Internet penetration is over 80% for each continent.
Smartphone & Laptop repair is a major segment of the industry. IBIS World estimates the yearly revenue of the cell phone repair industry at $4 billion, with an annual growth rate of 3%.
SquareTrade, a company that insures smartphones, reports “a cellphone in the U.S. breaks every two seconds.” Fragile LCD assembly, short battery life and other breakable parts also contribute to a stable market for smartphone repair shops. Tablet repair is also quickly gaining market share.
If you find yourself in need of some mobile repair, or want to learn more about it to perhaps start repairing Cell phones for a little extra money this website has the information you need
- How to disassemble & assemble different types of cell phones
- Identifying different parts of GSM and CDMA handsets
- Tools used for mobile phone repairing
- How to use different tools used for mobile repairing
- Work of different parts & ICs
- Jumpering Techniques
- Techniques used to repair (troubleshooting) different faults
- Course includes repairing basic as well as advanced cellular phones
P.S. Bonus you will receive….Learn How I Make $3,500 to $5,000 Monthly Buying & Selling Used & broken Smartphones using a simple system which I created.