Website Brainstorm Force
If you are an enthusiastic person who wants to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our WordPress Developers team.
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a WordPress Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Build modern and advanced WordPress products with state-of-the-art code quality.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices to deliver secure, scalable, optimized, and exceptional WordPress products from start to finish.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of existing products in a fast-paced environment.
- Run security audits and performance reviews for products.
- Always do extensive research to build innovative solutions with a perfect user experience.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Planning and issue-management via Trello, Jira, ClickUp, etc.
- Code and review PHP applications using version control GIT.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation, including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is essential.
- Help the other engineers in the team through architectural review, code reviews, peer reviews, and share the knowledge.
- Take responsibility for the engineering success of your project(s).
Who are we looking for
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development
- A clear understanding of WordPress Actions and Filters
- Must know the way around object-oriented PHP programming, including testing like Unit Tests and other automatic tests of your code
- Excellent understanding of concepts such as OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Ability to extend interfaces with ReactJS
- Extensive knowledge of web application security
- Expertise in building performance-optimized applications
- Ability to do security & performance audit of the application
- Excellent research skills & innovative approach towards solution
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Debugging knowledge for a wide range of browsers and devices
- Team-oriented behavior and excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you’ll be collaborating with others and presenting your work regularly.
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST.
To apply for this job please visit brainstormforce.com.